Wednesday 1 June 2011

ETSY Treasuries I've been featured in May 2011

After being on Etsy for 2 weeks now I have decided to try and keep track of the treasuries I've been featured in. I love looking at treasuries and exploring Etsy. 9 Million products are listed. That is unbelievable. So in order to keep track of the moments when other people thought my items are worth promoting I am keeping a folder of them on flickr and I will share them with you here and on my Facebook page.

Enjoy!

Between Sea, Sand and Sky by AdeloCreations



Made in England with Love by JaminaRose



Bluish-Grays and other dreamy colours by CUTandTEAR



Cute as a cupcake button by Catalina23



Vibrant quilts, a size for all, have a look, we have big and we have small!! by CandianQults



Evening Finds by RGsocks




Which of them is your favorite? I really can't decide, I like them all.

Lots of Love, Nadine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment