Wednesday 24 August 2011

Creatures waiting for a new home

Hello everyone,



I have finally listed the last few creatures that have moved in with us recently and are patiently waiting for a new home.



If you click on the image it will take you straight to the Etsy shop.



I am pleased to introduce to you



Peculiar Penguin V



a lovely penguin plush toy without ribbons for a change for the more mature babies or toddlers.



Merry Matryoshka O



a Russion Doll plush toy again without the ribbons.





and Mad Monster T





and last but not least



Mad Monster I



plush toys for babies with lots of ribbons and 2 horns/ears to grab and hold.



I hope you like them. I am planning to experiment a bit more with monsters and different odd looking plush toys but as always the day is just not long enough to do everything I want to do.



Lots of Love,

Nadine xx





No comments:

Post a Comment