Monday 8 August 2011

We have a winner!

Hello everybody,



I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was very busy and a bit stressful. We rented a car to visit my other half's family and attended a wedding. But as it was only the second time I drove a British car (as in steering wheel on the wrong side) and the rental place ignored our booking request for 'NO UPGRADE' which means we ended up with a BIIIIG car and I was really stressed and I was so nervous I would drive it into a tree or run over a cyclist (the roads around here are so tight that it can easily happen when you're not used to the dimensions of the car :).



Well, none of that happened. It was fine, my instincts wanted me to open the door a few times when I felt I needed to change gears and I hit the curb just once, but that was as bad as it got. Pheewww. So yes, we survived, and so did all the cyclists and the car, undamaged.



Which means I am able to draw a winner for the giveaway. Hurrah.



And here it is. Comment number 8 won, which means Kraftskorner !







Could you please send me your address so I can post your card as soon as possible.



Best wishes and drive safe

Nadine xx





1 comment:

  1. Congrats! to your winner.

    Would you be so kind to (& tell your friends) comment on my BLOG ONLY (emails don’t count), for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon
    blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete