Wednesday 30 November 2011

Happy St Andrews Day!

Hello everybody,

and happy St Andrews day.

Let's celebrate all things Scottish and the lovely town of St Andrews today.

Here is a painting I painted a few years ago when I lived in St Andrews.



You can find a print of this painting here:

This Creative Bliss Shop:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/86015397/art-print-st-andrews-east-sands-print-of?ref=tre-1306482100-1

I have to admit, I miss Scotland, it is a beautiful country and definitely worth a visit.

And to reminisce a bit I also created an Etsy treasury with some items that celebrate Scotland.



not only from Scottish and UK shops but also American sellers (it won't get on the Front Page if it only contains items from British shops).

I hope you like it.

Happy St Andrews Day, go have some Haggis and a good Scotch Whiskey if you can.

Nadine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment