Friday 10 February 2012

A little sneak peek



Hello everybody,

I promised you a little sneak peek at my latest quilting adventure, so here it is. The photos were taken on my phone this morning in very bad lighting as you can see, I can only take proper pictures on the weekend when I am actually at home during daylight hours, during the week I leave the house in the dark and return when it is dark, so you'll have to wait for some good crisp images. Sorry. But if the sun is out this weekend and I can take pictures I will soon tell you a little more about this quilt. For now I'll just tell you it has been made using the Quilt as you go method again and it is reversible with the green/blue blocks on the back.

Lots of love,
Nadine





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I've got a real thing for greys and white too at tho moment.....I'm finishing a lap quilt....must brave the snow for more needles! Becky from Rebecca's Room England

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too. I use greys and whites all the time for sashing. And when I look back at my older quilts; I never used to do that, so this is a new development. But I love how they bring out the colors. And nice to meet you, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!

    Nadine, I awarded your blog an award. If you go to this post on my blog you can see it. :)

    http://quazyquilter.blogspot.com/2012/02/wow-i-won-award.html

    ReplyDelete