Sunday 13 May 2012

Baby Boy Woodlands Quilt and 3 more in the shop



Hello everyone,

it's time to show you my latest quilt, a gorgeous baby boy quilt using lots of woodlands fabrics by Riley Blake and a mixture of other cute fabrics depicting owls, woodlands animals and forests.

 


I used one of my favorite colors, a deep jade turquoise green to contrast the blue, green and yellow shades. And once again I used a lovely aqua blue fleece on the back.

 



I have just listed this one in the Etsy shop along with 3 more quilts:

The Central Park Baby Boy Quilt




The "Where is the Princess?" Maze Quilt (reversible)




And the Geometric Solids Quilt




What do you think? Do you like them? I love them all, especially the ones with soft fleece on the back, they are so snuggly, I wish I could keep them all for myself.

Lots of love,
Nadine xx

3 comments: