Sunday 17 June 2012

Mixed media paintings

Hello all,

I have finally had a chance to take some pictures (not perfect, but pretty much the best my camera can come up with) of my new mixed media paintings (now in the shop). All made with acrylics, scrapbook paper, chipboard for texture, rub-ons and stickers and a whole lotta love, ... and mod podge of course.

I adore these, they are so light, which is quite surprising considering how much stuff I used to make them and how many layers of papers and paints and other items there are.

Make sure to take a look at the close-ups to get an idea of the texture and 3D effect.


Up up and away ...









A girl can never have too many shoes




 



Birthday Cake







What do you think?

Lots of love,
Nadine

2 comments:

  1. I love them! The technique is so awesome! I love all things crafty and mixed media paintings are always so cool! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are wonderful, and the textures. Very appealing :)

    ReplyDelete