Wednesday 1 August 2012

... and even MOOOOOORE quilts

 
Hello all,
I promised some more quilts and here they are. The next 2 finished quilts. (I had these waiting to be photographed for ages, but finally the sun came out for a bit.)

This one is made with some Happier Riley Blake fabrics, which I love, and I used some olive green fleece on the back for snuggly cuddliness.

 

And a baby quilt made with some Tradewinds by Lily Ashbury for Moda.  A gorgeous line, I am currently working on a QAYG project using the whole line, so watch this space.




So what do you think of these? I have 3 more quilts to show you, so keep an eye on the blog and the Facebook page. 

Lots of love,
Nadine



4 comments:

  1. You have been busy. My favourite is the first one with the 'retro' looking colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet baby quilts. Looking forward to what else you do with the Tradewinds line. I'm trying to finish my Tradewinds quilt up this week. The quilting has been a struggle but it's getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how I just saw those quilt patterns today to add to things to try. Loving the fabrics you've used to make them both!
    Can I ask what size you made the quilts? =D

    ReplyDelete