Thursday 3 April 2014

More new quilts and a Spring and Easter SALE

Hello all,

we just spent a few days in Bruges for the Monkey's birthday present and it was so lovely, sunny and warm and just a gorgeous spring atmosphere with people cycling wearing spring dresses and sandals.

... and then we just returned today to this drab English muck, fog, cooooold and just depressing. So grateful for my lovely quilts and fabrics that always brighten up my day, no matter how horrible the weather.

So here we go, I have added a few more new quilts to the shop and am still working on a number of other UFOs. It just never ends, I have so many projects on the go and it seems I have to work on them in piles. Several quilts pieced, then I baste and quilt several at once (mainly also because I have to switch machines for that) and then I bind them all in one go. I am currently binding the last one of 4 more quilts which I can hopefully share with you soon.

But here are the last few finishes:





 I hope you like them.

And speaking of horrible cold English weather, to hopefully brighten up this drab time I have decided to have a Spring Easter SALE in the shop where everythign will be 15% off until after Easter.  

Lots of love,
Nadine







1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Bruges. All that chocolate and lace (and the canal). Really loving some of the quilts you're posting....Ahh, Spring. Finally.

    ReplyDelete