Wednesday 17 June 2015

Two more quilts in Quilt Now!

Hello everyone,

I do apologize for keeping you in the dark lately but as a lot of my quilting projects are for publication I can't really share my secret sewing with you, yet.

But 2 recently finished quilt shave now been shown in Quilt Now and I am so excited I can finally share them with you.

My Flee Market Fancy Stars quilt was published in issue 11.




And the Crosses Quilt was published in issue 12. This is the quilt I was raving about in my Kona Solids WiP post recently. I hope you like it.



I absolutely love how both of them were photographed and displayed in the magazine. I absolutely love the crosses quilt, it is so modern and vibrant and I can't wait to ge tit back and use it around the house.

There are several other quilts coming up soon so keep your eyes on the magazine. I have also finished a number of projects for the shop and will share those with you very soon.

Lots of love,
Nadine


No comments:

Post a Comment